Let's see what some number say!
During week 4 I have lost 0.9kgs. That means that I have lost a total of 4.9kgs since I started.
I have lost 6.5cm around my boobies.
I have lost 4cm around my waist.
I have lost 3.5cm around my belly.
I have lost 3.5cm around my butt.
I am super stoked about those numbers and I do feel good about myself and seeing what progress I seem to be making. HOWEVER, I don't actually think you can see that I have lost those cms or kgs. Almost 5kgs is justness that much when it comes to my weight. It will need more. I think that maybe when I lost 10kgs people might be able to tell. I did take some photos that show a bit more which I'm thinking of putting upon the blog after the next 4 weeks... I'm not quite confident enough right now to show you everything.. Not yet :)
I still haven't started exercising properly. But I have been going on a walk or two carrying Nathanael or Aurelia. I also joined a Yoga Challenge on Instagram. I really enjoy doing those yoga poses and I might just find some more time to look into yoga in the future.

I have also been thinking about getting a fitbit or a nike fuel band or something similar to track my steps and so on. I haven't decided on it yet but I'll let you know if I got anything in my next update.![]() |
| homemade pumpkin soup |
So basically everything seems to be going well. Don't get me wrong there are some hard days but with my cheat day I seem to cope much better with cravings and if I have some points left over in the evening I might have a bit of chocolate. so I'm a happy mumma!
![]() |
| Breakfast oats with greek yoghurt and a nectarine |
![]() |
| Cheat day homemade pizza |
Next update will be in 2 weeks! I'm already curious where this is taking me and so excited! I actually haven't been this "light" in about 4 years! OH DEAR!!
So, thanks for reading an have a nice day!!xxx






You are doing great!! I am 7 weeks in now and have just had a break from it for about 10 days as I was starving (I think Quil had a growth spurt) then we had a week away with friends who eat a sugar free diet so I just followed along with them and I felt really good. I love the ww program but hate the emphasis on chemical laden foods and fat free products. I'm going to do a mix of sugar free and ww now... I'm still going to count points but I'm not going to buy or eat low fat or artificially sweetened foods. Back to full cream milk and yogurt for me :) I'm down just under 6kg in 7 weeks and super stoked. I don't think I would have done it this easily without ww.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :) well, for me it's only full cream milk anyways.. never bought anything else and I also never bought any ww products. the only thing I changed was the joghurts.. I'm a bad ww-member. haha. I just do the mellie-ww-program:)
Delete