Pages

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Week 3 of Weight Watchers by Mellie

It's time to check back on my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers. 

Healthy food can still be delicious. NOM!
It's been 3 weeks today that I joined Weight Watchers. It has been a good journey so far. Yes, there have been bad days as well. Days where I craved sweets and other bad foods so badly BUT I resisted.  It was hard but I managed. There have also been days where I felt like I had been eating healthy things all my life and it just came naturally to be making good choices. So there have been both, the GOOD and the BAD.
Maybe a few stats first. In my second week I have lost exactly 1kg. Somehow I got the numbers mixed up and I actually thought I had lost "only" 0.5kgs but it was 1kg. This week (week 3) I have lost 0.6kgs. So all up  I have lost 4 kgs in 3 weeks which  makes me super happy. I don't think you can tell yet as 4kgs isn't really that much for a big girl like me but it was still so sweet when my mum said that she can tell... Well, she is also the first to tell me that I have put on weight so it's just fair enough to tell me that I have dropped some weight as well! haha..
I have measured myself as well but I would like to wait for my 4 week update. I'll put up some comparison photos next week as well.

Out and about no matter what..
Otherwise I might have to add that after week 1 I have adjusted my daily to point from 27 to 41. That is because I'm exclusively breastfeeding Aurelia and I didn't want my milk supply to drop or even dry out completely. But there are days where I actually struggle to use up all my daily points. And I won't force myself on finishing them up if I'm not hungry anymore. Since then I haven't used my weekly extra (week 2 and week 3) as such... BUT I want to be honest and I have been having a cheat day/ night each week. I just need this. It's not that I will just eat crap all day. I will still only eat as much to be satisfied and not over eat. So in fact I have used my weekly extra.. probably not all of it but some of it. I don't know for sure as when I cheat I'm not counting points...
So I guess that's it for this weeks update. I hope to be able to actually see some results next week! EXCITED!

Thanks for reading, xx.



Cheat day this week is
McDonalds.
Cheat night week 2 was a music
festival. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you're doing really well. Well done!x

    ReplyDelete