Mellie: At the moment it's my weight and I'm trying to do that.
Emma: I'd like a flat stomach (I'm working on it...) and boobs that worked!
What is your favourite book?
Emma: Either The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien or To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Mellie: I'm so bad at such things. My favorite something is mostly something I just read/heard/did recently.. But I really like A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.
Emma: Either The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien or To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Mellie: I'm so bad at such things. My favorite something is mostly something I just read/heard/did recently.. But I really like A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.
What makes you laugh the most?
Emma: Dylan, Joe and The Lonely Island.
Mellie: I can always have a good laugh watching The Big Bang Theory. And of course hubby and little man.
Emma: Dylan, Joe and The Lonely Island.
Mellie: I can always have a good laugh watching The Big Bang Theory. And of course hubby and little man.
What was the last movie you went to?
Mellie: this hard. I haven't been in a long time... it was Kingsmen on our babymoon.
Emma: the last time we went to the cinema was to see the last Hobbit film... Too long ago!
Mellie: this hard. I haven't been in a long time... it was Kingsmen on our babymoon.
Emma: the last time we went to the cinema was to see the last Hobbit film... Too long ago!
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Emma: hmmm tricky one. Marvellous creation's flavour inventor and taste tester at Cadbury's. Haha! I'm still at fat girl at heart!
Mellie: SLEEP all day without feeling bad about it. That would be my number one choice at the moment. HAHA!
Mellie: SLEEP all day without feeling bad about it. That would be my number one choice at the moment. HAHA!
Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Mellie: ooh, I love horse riding!
Emma: I'd rather walk! But as that's not an option I think drive a car.
What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Emma: I'd rather hide in the corner not singing! But if you're forcing me to sing then something anthemic that folk would join in with like Basketcase by Green Day or Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
Mellie: The pointer sisters - I'm so excited!
Emma: I'd rather hide in the corner not singing! But if you're forcing me to sing then something anthemic that folk would join in with like Basketcase by Green Day or Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
Mellie: The pointer sisters - I'm so excited!
Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Mellie: Nothing sounds appealling. haha. I'd take clean the bathroom as it kind of satisfying to have clean bathroom. At least for me.
Emma: I quite like washing the dishes. I hate vacuuming especially because Dylan is scared of the vacuum cleaner!
Who is your favorite author?
Mellie: At the moment it would be Jussi Adler Olsen. I have also read all the Paulo Coelho books.
Emma: Rainbow Rowell. Love love love her!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Mellie: Obviously Mellie :) and Mel.
Mellie: Obviously Mellie :) and Mel.
Emma: A few. Close family call me Emma-kins or Em-kins-Bee. My brother calls me Emder. My husband calls me Poppet or Pumpkin Pie.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Emma: Hmmm. Purely because I think she's awesome Emma Stone, I don't have any illusions that I look like me!
Mellie: Such hard questions! I actually really like Melissa McCarthy. She could even play my chubby me :D
Mellie: Such hard questions! I actually really like Melissa McCarthy. She could even play my chubby me :D
What's your favourite fast food chain?
Mellie: We only have McDonalds but I really like Subway and Domino's Pizza.
Mellie: We only have McDonalds but I really like Subway and Domino's Pizza.
Emma: McDonald's
Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
Mellie: LOVE!
Emma: I'm exactly the same, LOVE!
What's your favourite movie?
Emma: Tricky one. I have loads for different reasons. I could watch Life of Brian all day every day and not get bored of it. But I also love Forrest Gump, A Hard Days Night and The Lord of the Rings.
Mellie: I'm a sucker for sad movies. So it would be Changeling and The Fault in our Stars.
Emma: I still haven't seen Fault in our Stars. I am still not over reading the book... I cried so much!
Mellie: I'm a sucker for sad movies. So it would be Changeling and The Fault in our Stars.
Emma: I still haven't seen Fault in our Stars. I am still not over reading the book... I cried so much!
How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out?
Emma: I have no idea. I don't think anyone actually told me, I think I gradually figured it out. But it was one of the first things I told Dylan and Eilys after they were born (along with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny not being real) so that they've both been told and they can't be grumpy with me at a later date about lying to them. Ha ha!
Mellie: We don't have Santa as such. Baby Jesus brings our presents. But I guess same as Emma. I kind of figured it out by myself at one point.
Emma: I have no idea. I don't think anyone actually told me, I think I gradually figured it out. But it was one of the first things I told Dylan and Eilys after they were born (along with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny not being real) so that they've both been told and they can't be grumpy with me at a later date about lying to them. Ha ha!
Mellie: We don't have Santa as such. Baby Jesus brings our presents. But I guess same as Emma. I kind of figured it out by myself at one point.
Is your glass half full or half empty?
Mellie: Always half full.
Emma: Definitely half full. If a glass is half full there is always room for some more gin and tonic.
Emma: Definitely half full. If a glass is half full there is always room for some more gin and tonic.
What three items would you take with you to a desert island?
Emma: hmmm... Sun screen or I'd just burn to a crisp in 5mins, a huge umbrella for shade and my kindle.
Mellie: ummm... a blanket (I don't know why but that was the first thing that came up thinking about it), a journal with a pen (does this count as one?!) and a bottle -> Bottle post!
Emma: hmmm... Sun screen or I'd just burn to a crisp in 5mins, a huge umbrella for shade and my kindle.
Mellie: ummm... a blanket (I don't know why but that was the first thing that came up thinking about it), a journal with a pen (does this count as one?!) and a bottle -> Bottle post!
No comments:
Post a Comment