Mellie: Too cold. I can't survive in the heat and I love getting dresses in cosy clothes.
Emma: I really struggle in both extremes! I think I'd rather be too cold. I love getting all snuggly under a duvet with a hot water bottle.
Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
Mellie: I guess I would rather work at the perfect job as it would make me happy. And if I were ever to win the lottery I could start up my own business (which would be the perfect job) so maybe I switch to win the lottery.
Emma: I presume this means win the jackpot on the lottery, a £10 win wouldn't get me very far. I agree with Mellie, if I won the lottery I could open my own business making cupcakes and sandwiches all day and that would be my perfect job. And I'd be able to holiday in the Caribbean as well, haha!
Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
Emma: Joe would be top of my list! But if we're taking a celebrity then Brian Blessed. No contest. He'd know what to do, he could shout at passing boats, he could tell me loads of awesome stories and I'd be laughing the whole time.
Mellie: umm.. Actually I guess I'd want to be by myself :D This is probably just because I crave some me-time at the moment .. haha! But if I had to choose someone it would be Marcel. Just because I know he's the only person I wouldn't kill after 24 hours.
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Emma: 1533. I an a bit of a history nut and love the Tudor period. 1533 would be a good year to visit add Henry VIII was just married to Anne Bolelyn and it'd be interesting to see how the country was doing with the Reformation. But I would only like to visit for about a week. Getting stuck there would be a bloody nightmare! Oh my goodness, I sound like a right square!
Mellie: I'm not too big on history but I'd probably wanna go to the 70s and see what my mum was like.. I'd love to see her as a young lady.
How would your friends describe you?
Emma: Hopefully they'd say nice things! Probably loud, ditzy, daft... Something like that.
Mellie: Probably that I'm a happy person. Caring and that I make the best cupcakes ever :p
What are your hobbies?
Mellie: It seems as if I used to have so many hobbies and since being a mum they have drastically become less. Right now I'd say read, bake and watch a movie in peace and quiet.
Emma: Snap! I used to do loads of things but since being a Mum not so much. I was just starting to do hobbies again when Eilys came along! I love cooking (especially baking), going to the gym, reading (when I have the attention span to handle it), doodling, crafting, being abused by the sewing machine (I try to make things...) and exercising.
What is the best gift you have been given?
Mellie: My super philosophical answer: LIFE! but other than that as in something materialistic I'd have to say a set of 3 rings I got from Marcel. Well, I only have two so far. I got the first for my Masters degree, the second when I gave birth to Nathanael and now I'm waiting on the third. They are vintage looking and I just absolutely love them.
Emma: I love pretty much every gift I've been given! Joe bought me a beautiful jewellery tree when he was working away from home once and I love that lots. My brother gave me a painting that he did that I absolutely love and Joe's parents bought us a gorgeous piece of art for our wedding made from old printing blocks.
Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
Mellie: It would have to be coffee.
Emma: Earl Grey Tea.
Emma: Earl Grey Tea.
List two pet peeves.
Mellie: I can't stand it when someone bites their nails and I have the strong urge to slap their hands.. That's one and the other one would be that I never ever pick up my phone. Only if my mum or Marcel call I pick up straight away other than that I usually don't.. Really bad I know..
Mellie: I can't stand it when someone bites their nails and I have the strong urge to slap their hands.. That's one and the other one would be that I never ever pick up my phone. Only if my mum or Marcel call I pick up straight away other than that I usually don't.. Really bad I know..
Emma: my main 2 are quite similar. 1. People who sight clean up their dog poop. And 2. People who do puck up their dog poop, put it in a bag but then leave the bag on the floor or tied to a fence. Why?! Aghhhhh!
If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
Mellie: Cleaning. I don't like the act of cleaning but I like the outcome.
Emma: Definitely cleaning. I get no joy from cleaning, I'm crap at it and it takes me ages!
On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
Mellie: Probably good average.. a 7..
Emma: in my head, 10 but probably more like a 6 in reality
What was your first job?
What was your first job?
Mellie: Working at a restaurant one summer long when I was 14.
Emma: I had a paperound and did babysitting but my first proper job was a mushroom picker at a mushroom farm. I had to get there at 6am and picked these crazy yellow, pink and grey oyster mushrooms all morning while wearing wellies, a huge overcoat and breathing apparatus. I must have looked a right state!!
Star Wars or Star Trek?
Mellie: What a silly question.. STAR WARS!!
Emma: snap... Star wars
What is your favourite band of all time?
Emma: Too hard to call and it changes ask the time. Either The Beatles, Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, Panic! At the disco or The King Blues
Mellie: Same here. It changes over time. However System of Down have been an all time favourite as well as Queen.
Mellie: Same here. It changes over time. However System of Down have been an all time favourite as well as Queen.
Emma: oh I bloody love System of a down. I very nearly came down the aisle to roulette at our wedding!
Mellie: Haha! We had Lonely Day as our first dance at our wedding!
Emma: Our first dance was I will by The Beatles and I ended up going down the aisle to a song that our friend Buff composed and he played it live on the day. You can see it here
Mellie: Haha! We had Lonely Day as our first dance at our wedding!
Emma: Our first dance was I will by The Beatles and I ended up going down the aisle to a song that our friend Buff composed and he played it live on the day. You can see it here
If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?
Emma: A sloth... Bit lazy, bit bonkers and funny looking
Mellie: Oh gosh! I'd say a dog. I never forget if someone hurt me but if you treat me right I'll be loyal forever.
Mellie: Oh gosh! I'd say a dog. I never forget if someone hurt me but if you treat me right I'll be loyal forever.
What is one thing you will never do again?
Mellie: Probably give birth. Two kids are just what we wanted and I guess we won't have a third
Emma: Drink absinthe or more than 3 pints of Old Rosie. Not that I can remember what happened after either. Oops!
Thanks for reading! xx
Thanks for reading! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment