Week 1 of my weight loss has passed now and it was my weigh day this morning.
When last Wednesday came along I couldn't wait to finally get started on my journey to a fitter and healthier me. Some might say why pay money to follow a program and count points when deep down inside we all know where the problems lie and how to tackle those kilograms. I agree! I do know what my problem: too much bad foods and not enough movement/ sports. It's as simple as that! You're so right!
BUT I think everyone who has started an attempt at loosing those extra kilos knows that in fact it isn't THAT easy. I've been here so many times picturing me a few months later wearing a bikini and actually looking stunning wearing one and it still hasn't worked. We're all humans and everyone is somewhat different and I just learnt that I do need some kind of plan/ guidelines that I can stick to and another super important thing is that I don't deprive myself of any foods. SO If I DO WANT some chocolate I can have some. I can have carbs. I can have basically everything I want but at the same time I'm more aware of what I eat and how much I eat.
SO last Wednesday came along and I got started with my app. I didn't really go out and buy any particular food. We have veggies and fruits at home and I haven't bought any specific Weight Watchers foods so far. I also haven't used any of the WW recipes either.
To sum my first week of WW up: it went pretty well! and yesterday evening came along and I almost couldn't resist to get on the scales to check if I had lost any weight at all... But I behaved and waited till this morning. I got up and was as nervous as a pre-schooler at her first day at school. I stepped on the scales and ......
...... -2,4kgs! BAM!
It blew my mind! and I'm super motivated to keep it going! I'll check back in 2 weeks time so I might actually have to report some interesting stuff!
Thanks for reading!! xox
Yaaaaay! Congratulations! What a great feeling! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!xx
Delete