Pages

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Fall here I come! by Mellie

Soooo... I have been slacking at blogging the last few weeks.. Sorry about that. But life is just sometimes getting in the way. However, Emma has been keeping the blog alive! So thank you hun for that!

I thought I could do some sort of "Favorites" post about things I have liked during the last few months and then also talk about some goals I would like to achieve during the next few months (mainly till Christmas).

1. NutriBullet. I got myself a NutriBullet a few weeks ago and I really LOVE it. I used to have a kitchenaid blender and make smoothies with that but it broke and I love how I can just make the smoothie in the actual cup with the nutribullet.






















2. Vests. Definitely been loving vest for Nathanael. Best and easiest thing to get him dressed in fall. They keep him warm but not too hot.






















3. My Camelback bottle. As I try to keep my as hydrated as possible this has been an essential accessory for me. I love our tap water as it comes straight from the mountains. Yum Yum.



4. Our new stroller. This is our 3rd stroller that we own. No, I don't own 3 strollers but it's the third. I have always sold the old one before I got a new one. Currently we have a Bugaboo Bee3 and I have to say THIS probably is the best stroller solution for us there is. We have had a Phil&Teds when Nate was little. At the beginning of the year we switched to the Bugaboo Donkey as I preferred having the kids sit next to each other than the inline option of the Phil&Teds. I really loved the Donkey BUT Nate started to hate and I mean hate sitting in the stroller. So we now have gotten ourselves the Bee3 and it's perfect for us. Of course it's totally a city buggy and not suitable for bumpy gravel roads but we carry the kids when we go on walks like that anyways. I can change between the seat and the cot super quickly and when Aurelia is in the cot we have the buggy board for Nate to sit/stand on. And another plus is that it folds up quite small and we can fit the groceries in the trunk with the stroller in it. This was a huge problem with the Donkey as out trunk was full of stroller things and there was almost no space for anything else.






















5. Just gonna mention some random things I have been liking. In terms of music I have been loving  Avicii and Ed Sheeran  in general. When it comes to certain songs I'd have to say James Bay "Hold Back the River"and R.City "Locked away". When I find time I enjoy reading Jussi Adler Olsen books. My my perfume at the moment is Marc Jacobs "Dot". I have also been enjoying to wear lipstick. RANDOM...hahaha





Let's move on to my goals...

First and foremost I want and I NEED to get back on track when it comes to my weightless journey. That is probably the one and only thing I really would like to achieve. In terms of numbers -> I would like to hit the -10kgs mark before 2016.

Something that comes with this is that I would like to have 3 workouts a week. I call them workouts even though they won't be at the gym. I would like to walk to class on Tuesdays and of course walk back home, go to yoga class on Thursdays and go to the gym on Saturdays.

Last but not least a super "old-school" kind of goal : Get my homework done! :D

We'll see how it goes!

Enjoy fall! Thanks for reading, xx.







No comments:

Post a Comment